Gutter Plumber is committed to protect the privacy of the personal data provided by visitors to the website for information purpose. This information or data is collected considering its importance and necessity in order to provide you with valuable and appropriate services. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
Type of Information
Use of Information
Gutter Plumber assures that user information collected through the website is safe with us and will only be used for certain business purposes. We are committed to not distribute, sell or rent for any reason to a third-party. In the unlikely event that we choose to do so in the future with trustworthy external resources and government agencies, you will be notified by email about the same and given the opportunity to notify us not to share your personal information with any other external party.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: COLLECTION OF DATA AND PROCESSING
System logs and maintenance
Gutter Plumber and any of its third-party services, for the sake of operation and maintenance purposes, may collect files that record interaction with Gutter Plumber (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
For more details regarding the collection or processing of Personal Data, you may request further data from the Owner. Find the contact information at the end of this page. How “Do Not Track” requests are handled Gutter Plumber does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third party services it supports, uses “Do Not Track” requests; you are requested to read their privacy policies.
Choice to Opt-Out
Gutter Plumber offers you the choice about the gathering and usage of your personally identifiable information. Again, considering it is not obligatory for you to provide any information in order to access and use our Websites, you may therefore choose to opt-out of providing any such information. Further, once you provide information to the Gutter Plumber website, you will have the option at any stage to unsubscribe from our mailing list by sending a simple email with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE. This way you can inform us that you no longer wish to receive future promotional or sales e-mail from us.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Security and Data Protection
Stringent, yet reasonably acceptable standards of technology and operational security has been implemented by Gutter Plumber so as to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Gutter Plumber, as a company takes the minutest of precaution to protect your personal information. When you submit or view sensitive information via our website, your information is kept secure, both online and offline. All financial transactions and otherwise sensitive information are protected using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized Gutter Plumber personnel only.
Gutter Plumber websites may have links to other websites and affiliates. Gutter Plumber is not accountable for the content or the privacy of these affiliated websites or any other links that redirect user to external sites. Visitors to the Gutter Plumber Websites are urged to familiarize themselves with those affiliate website’s respective Privacy Policies.
Unauthorized Use of Gutter Plumber Brand by Unknown Infringers
It has come to our notice that multiple infringers are selling ICO (Initial Coin Offerings) on various platforms by using the brand name of (“Gutter Plumber LLC”) and therefore, Gutter Plumber is not responsible for any loss made by buyers. We strongly recommend to refrain dealing with third parties that may be selling digital properties like ICO, Cryptocurrencies who are using Gutter Plumber brand without our knowledge and permission. We (“Gutter Plumber LLC”) have not created any such virtual currencies or ICO and we are not associated with anything related to this. If you find anything related to this please contact us.
Gutter Plumber welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Gutter Plumber has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Gutter Plumber at:
300 Route 10 West
Randolph, New Jersey
Effective as of June 17, 2022